Be a part of the success of Food Frenzy by sponsoring the event!
Sponsorships for Food Frenzy are available on a limited basis, designed to strategically collaborate with partners that align with the values and focus of Food Lifeline and the Food Frenzy event.
- Company logo with click-through on Food Frenzy website (over 1,600 page views)
- Company logo on Food Frenzy posters distributed to participating organizations (1,000 posters distributed)
- Recognition at the Food Frenzy Kickoff Party including event signage and on-stage verbal acknowledgment
- Recognition at the Coordinator Luncheon in June including event signage and on-stage verbal acknowledgment
- Recognition at Food Lifeline’s Hunger Solution Center lobby and Volunteer Training Room including static banner and video slideshow during Food Frenzy (July 13 – 27, 2018)
Special day of service opportunity for your employees
- Company spotlight article featured in Quickbite e-newsletter (distributed to 13,000 emails) and Food Frenzy website
- Recognition on Food Frenzy digital or print advertising
- Photo opportunity with organizational leadership
- Speaking opportunity at the Kickoff Party and Coordinator Luncheon
- 4-6 social media posts
- Special day of service opportunity for your employees
- Custom recognition and involvement at the Kickoff Party
- Speaking opportunity at the Kickoff Party
- Recognition in Kickoff Party communications and materials
- Table with company information or swag at the Kickoff Party
- Company spotlight article featured in Quickbites e-newsletter (distributed to 13,000 emails) and Food Frenzy website
- 2-4 social media posts
This is the featured sponsorship at the Coordinator Luncheon in June that brings together 150 confirmed coordinators from their companies.
- Special recognition and involvement at the Luncheon
- Recognition in Coordinator Luncheon communications and materials
- Table with company information or swag at the Coordinator Luncheon
- 4 seats at the Coordinator Luncheon
- 1-2 social media posts
- Special recognition in Match Day communications and materials
- Logo in Match Day article on the Food Frenzy website
- Logo featured in homepage slider recognizing Match Day sponsors on Match Day (July 24, 2018)
- Host a Kickoff Party station (available to $5,000 Match Day sponsors)
Deadline for logo inclusion on collateral is March 1, 2018. Custom recognition opportunities are available at the $10,000 and $20,000 sponsor levels. For more information, please contact Leeann Huntington, Events and Corporate Engagement Officer at 206-432-3624 or LeeannH@foodlifeline.org.
Food Lifeline is a 501(c)(3) charitable nonprofit organization registered with the Washington State Charities Program as required by law. Information may be obtained by calling 800.332.4483 or 360.725.0378.