Pro Tips for Individuals and Families
- We welcome volunteers 10 years and older! Please bring a signed Parent/Guardian Form for volunteers under 18. Forms are valid for the calendar year.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early. All volunteer sessions are located at 815 S 96th St, Seattle, WA 98108.
- For volunteer leadership roles and other special opportunities, click here.
- If you have a community service obligation to fulfill, click here.
- If you would like to bring your community or school group, click here.
- If you would like to bring your corporate group, click here.
Guidelines for all Volunteers
- Each individual must register in advance to volunteer. Kids too! Volunteers who arrive without signing up may be turned away.
- For the safety of our staff and other volunteers, please reschedule if you are feeling ill.
- Our warehouse environment can be cool. For your comfort, please dress in warm layers.
- Closed-toed shoes are required to be worn while volunteering, no exceptions.
- Food-safe gloves will be provided to be worn when handling food items.
- Your work will be physical in nature and includes long periods of standing. You may be asked to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early and plan to participate during the entire session.
- If you are running late, please call (206) 545-6600 to let us know. Volunteers who are more than 15 minutes late will need to reschedule.
- Volunteers who are under the age of 18 will need a parent or guardian to sign a consent form.
- Parking: Onsite parking is available in a limited capacity. Carpooling is recommended.