More Meals Club: Become a Monthly Donor
Every day of the year, Food Lifeline provides 97,000 meals for those struggling with hunger in Western Washington. Monthly donations are a smart and efficient way to ensure the most nutritious food is getting to your neighbors in need every day.
Join the More Meals Club
The More Meals Club is a group of dedicated supporters who make monthly gifts that provide a steady source of funds - these donations allow us to respond immediately when needs arise.
5 great reasons to donate monthly:
- It's convenient . Food Lifeline will automatically deduct or charge your contribution from the account of your choice. This means fewer requests to give.
- It's stablizing. Spreading your support over time is easier on your budget.
- It makes an on-going impact. Monthly donors provide a steady stream of timely and predictable support that enables Food Lifeline to maintain consistent service to the community.
- It’s efficient - more of your gift helps to feed people. By reducing administrative expenses, including postage and printing, more of your contribution goes towards our mission of feeding hungry people.
- It’s easy. You can change or cancel your monthly gifts any time.
More Meals Club members appreciate how their gifts add up to a big difference throughout the year.
Here are just a few examples of what your monthly gifts can provide:
- $10 a month will provide an after-school meal for the entire month to 2 children at risk of going to bed hungry.
- $25 a month will fill a hungry senior's plate with every meal they’ll need monthly (with some to spare for when the grandkids come for a visit)
- $50 a month will provide 2 families of 4 with dinner every weeknight for that month.
- $100 a month will allow us to provide 400 meals to our network of more than 300 food banks, shelters, and meal programs.
Your monthly online donation is convenient, secure, and flexible. You choose the amount you wish to give each month and you can change or cancel your donation at any time. Sign up now and make your first donation by credit card online.
Note: Many companies match charitable gifts and volunteer hours for non-profits. Chances are yours does too! Check with your HR department or click here for more information.
Questions? Contact your More Meals Club Team anytime by email or call 206-545-6600.