I Left my Heart in San Francisco!
To commemorate Super Bowl 50, Chef John Howie and Seahawks Alum, Craig Terrill will host a San Francisco-themed Kick Hunger Challenge dinner and auction featuring Bay Area culinary delights, as well as both spirited live and silent auctions!
Up to 150 guests will enjoy a fun evening of food and frivolity, starring the Craig Terrill Band and the cuisine of San Francisco. Great auction items from Seahawks memorabilia to food and drink certificates throughout the city.
$55 per person
*100% of all proceeds benefit Food Lifeline and assist them in feeding hungry people in Western Washington.
- Assorted Pickled Vegetables
- Clam Chowder with Sourdough Bread
- Rockfish Ceviche with Roasted Corn and Avocado Tortilla Chips
- Shrimp & Feta Quesadilla with Artichoke Relish
- Hummus with Roasted Garlic Flat Bread and Veggies
- Gougère BLT Sliders with Herb Mayonnaise
- Fire-Grilled Herb Chicken with Pesto Aioli
- Clam Vongolè Pizza
- Thai Beef and Noodle Salad
- Oatmeal-Craisin Cookies, Ghirardelli Chocolate Chip Cookies & White Chocolate Grand Marnier Truffles
Come on down and "Party with a Purpose" at SPORT Restaurant & Bar, The Craig Terrill Band and Chef John Howie as we work together to fight hunger in Western Washington!