At Food Lifeline, we strive to build an environment that reflects and upholds our core values. These values emphasize the characteristics we seek in staff members:
- We are INNOVATIVE industry leaders with high standards of excellence.
- We are ACCOUNTABLE and answerable to our stakeholders. We value performance measurement as a method for continual improvement.
- We provide RESPONSIVE and conscientious service, evolving our operations to fit our ever-changing environment.
- We strive to be LEADERS who inspire passion, motivate engagement, and achieve results.
- We are RESPECTFUL. We assume competence and good intentions, and actively demonstrate professional consideration of the efforts of others.
- We honor DIVERSITY by recognizing the value of individual, social and cultural differences. Our organizational culture, programs and services are a reflection of this commitment
Food Lifeline is employee and family centric, and we are committed to promoting our staff as our most valuable asset. To demonstrate this commitment, we provide all regular full-time or eligible part-time employees with a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 75% Employer Paid Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account for Health Care and Dependent Costs
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Paid Vacation and Paid Sick Leave
- 10 Paid Holidays