Special Volunteer Opportunities
Volunteer at Savor!
Volunteer with Food Lifeline at one of our most anticipated fundraisers: Savor! Savor is an intimate and fun dining adventure featuring the region’s finest chefs and wines, as well as live auction. We need volunteers to help with greeting guests, helping with coat check, supporting the raffle, setting up the event space, and much more!
Saturday, March 24th, 11:00AM-4:00PM – event set-up (setting tables, decorating, and more)
Saturday, March 24th, 4:00PM-10:30PM – helping at the event!
WHERE: Cedarbrook Lodge | 18525 36th Ave S, Seattle, WA 98188
Please note all volunteers must be aged 21+.
MOBILE FOOD PANTRY
Help Food Lifeline fight hunger with our new Healthcare Initiative! We deliver nutritious foods to folks with diabetes by placing a mobile food pantry right outside their healthcare clinic.
Who? Volunteer as an individual, or bring your friends! We can take a group as big as 12.
Where? Sea Mar Burien Medical Clinic: 14434 Ambaum Blvd SW Burien, WA 98166
When? Every 2nd Thursday and 4th Saturday from 9:30am-12:00pm.
Volunteer Duties Include:
- Setting up tents and tables, and filling them with food to be distributed
- Helping patients fill their bags
- Assisting those who need help carrying their bags to their vehicles
- Breaking down tents and tables and cleaning up the site
- All volunteers must be at least 18 years of age.
- Most volunteers will need to be able to lift between 25 and 40 pounds.
- We are looking for volunteers with great customer service skills.
- Spanish speakers encouraged!
To apply for this special volunteer opportunity, please fill in the Mobile Food Pantry Application Form and we will contact you regarding your application.