At Food Lifeline, we believe that hunger doesn’t have to happen. When you partner with us, you become part of something bigger - a movement to end hunger in our community!
Hunger impacts all of us. Hungry children can’t learn, hungry adults are less productive and miss work more frequently, and hungry seniors often must choose between medicine and food.
You can be part of the solution. Joining our movement sends a powerful message about your commitment to a healthy and strong community.
Our corporate partnership program puts engagement at the core of what we do. We work with you to meet your social impact goals through weekly volunteer sessions, virtual food drives, custom promotions, creative ideas for fundraising events, and our signature employee engagement event, Food Frenzy. Each dollar helps up provide the equivalent of four meals.
Ways to partner with Food Lifeline:
- Corporate Sponsorship: With a variety of programs and events your company can sponsor, we will work together to find the best fit between your business objectives and our mission.
- Volunteering: We have meaningful volunteering opportunities six days a week for groups from 8-60 employees in our Hunger Solution Center that are great teambuilding activities.
- Food Frenzy: Join the summertime competition between local businesses to raise funds, raise awareness and volunteer! This frenzied competition is a great way to engage your employees in giving back.
- Virtual Food Drives: Want to make an impact from your desk? You can customize a virtual food drive web page with your company's logo and send a link to your co-workers. It’s easy and has a huge impact, allowing us to provide 10 times the number of meals of a conventional food drive.
- Workplace Giving: Make an impact through payroll deduction. Create a workplace giving campaign to support Food Lifeline or designate Food Lifeline on your existing campaign. You can also support your employees’ volunteering by matching their volunteer hours or providing a matching grant.
To find out how easy and effective it is to become a Food Lifeline corporate partner please contact Ann Jacobus, Director of Corporate and Foundation Relations at AnnJ@foodlifeline.org, 206-432-3616.