ENDING HUNGER IN WESTERN WASHINGTON
Food Lifeline's mission is to end hunger in Western Washington by engaging communities and mobilizing resources.
Food Lifeline works to eliminate hunger in Western Washington by:
- Securing and distributing food to people with low incomes via a network of member programs
- Supporting member programs' capacity to deliver services by providing technical assistance and other support
- By providing leadership in the development of comprehensive strategies to end hunger in Western Washington.
Helping to End Hunger
Each year Food Lifeline:
- Distributes more than 35 million pounds of food to hungry people Western Washington the equivalent of more than 27 million meals.
- Provides food to over 745,000 hungry people throughout Western Washington.