MAKE A DONATION, MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Your financial donations help Food Lifeline secure and distribute highly nutritious products to our member agencies and into the hands of the people that need it the most: hungry people.
Benefits of Donating:
- A $1 donation provides a full day of nutritious meals for a hungry individual.
- Your donations are tax deductible.
- Food Lifeline never sells or exchanges names on our mailing list.
It's Easy to Donate:
- Just fill out our online donation form and make a donation using your credit card.
- Or make a donation to our online Virtual Food Drive.
- You can also make a donation via US mail at Food Lifeline, 1702 NE 150th St, Shoreline, WA 98155.
- We also accept gifts of stock and in-kind support, as well as other types of donations. Please contact our Donor Services Manager at (206) 545-6600 for more information.
- If you would like to hold a Food & Fund Drive to benefit Food Lifeline, please contact our Special Events Coordinator at (206) 545-6600 x3624.
- To make a donation of food, please contact our Food Procurement Manager at (206) 545-6600 x3632.